Tonight I was watching a great movie...actually for the first time, a funny Korean movie, filled with loves and lessons..Twillight Gangster...what a title. But yes, it was worth watching.
As I was still getting over my late kittens...another cat is unwell..must be the flu virus. He didn't want to eat anything for the past few days except a little bit of can food. We brought him to the vet today and he was treated for dehydration first. I don't know how the vet in my town actually handling his job...but hopefully he does have mercy in his heart attending to my cat without being prejudice. As if my cat cannot be saved anymore.
It really worries and makes me wonder, why one after another is unwell. We had taken them for vaccinations and really give them the best care as we could. Could it be black magic...trying to attack us in the family but since we have cats, they are victimised.
It is true, since the Medieval Age...this black magic had been a ritual to some people. And it is forbidden in most religions. I still don't understand this thing still exist now or being practiced even though all of us know it is sinful. Well, I guess they are thinking more of entering the other gate perhaps. Why am I even writing about this? Truth is, since I've known someone in my life before in my college life, I was affected by this. And maybe since I've just watched Thor: The Dark World after that korean movie...makes me think about this even deeper. For me, I only wish that justice will finally served the persons in this life.
Anyways, back to my cat Aaron...I really wish he can heal or be healed by God tonight...the Angels of the realms perhaps. Even though all I know is just hope and pray that he will survive. Will bring him to the vet again tomorrow if he is still not eating. Oh Allah, the Almighty...please help him to be well again. Ameen.
No comments:
Post a Comment