Yes, I know, I'm blogging about my cats.....well, she's a very special persian cat! She's very attach to me and every morning she would escape from her room, to come to my room....calling me to open up my door! Yes, that's my Mia.
In time I'm sad...or happy, she would always 'minggle' around....tossing her head and purffings as if agreeing to what ever I'm saying. She fall sick right after few days Prince Boboy...left, I think...like few days ago. I think the diarrhea that she is having is sort of 'contageous' from late Boboy. Yes, the stomach flu symtoms or what ever they call it is 'contageous' among cats. So beware! Not to put any of them together if one is having. I forgot about this, since it has been awhile any of my cats having this.
I was not aware that she is having this problem. Until I sense a strange smell which reminds me of it. Brought her to the vet yesterday and yes, he was giving quite a long lecture about the food and all. My family sort of swap their diets from Iams, to Pro-formance...then back to Royal Canin (sensible), then change it to a new brand JoeSera...oh my..but this is within quite a long gap in between. So, the vet was insisting on us to go back to Iams, so that their body will get back all of the nutritional needs. He was giving again, a lengthy explanation. But what worries me, he said, due to Mia's dehydrations and some signs that the latest food...that Royal Canin (sensible) is not doing justice to cat's needs, it is not guaranteed that Mia can recover back safely. Ouch! I'm so worried. So woke up quite early this morning, doing some prayers and meditations and hoping for miracles that she will be safe and healthy again.
So, I'm just going to get ready and go check on her later. I hope she will recover well today!
"Oh Allah, the most merciful of all, please make her well again~so she could still light up the sparks of happiness with our family. Aameen."
No comments:
Post a Comment