Monday, June 6, 2016

Alhamdulillah...First Ramadhan is here again :)

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Alhamdulillah...it's our first Ramadhan again for this year, June 6th, 2016. Yes, I wish all of you good health and able to celebrate and embrace this great 'barakah' month of Ramadhan with a lot of 'amal'@prayers and increase of 'iman'. As all of us know, our 'iman' is always fluctuating from one level to another....either it goes up or down, and goes up again... which then, hopefully for this month we are able to 'add on' more of our strengths spiritually and also physical, mental and emotional, aameen.

So, have you download any free 'Al-Quran' app to your tablet or handphone yet? I hope you will do that soon, if you have not. I just got a chance to do that few days back :) The app is amazing and it feels much faster reading the translations of the holy Al-Quran from it. Yeay! Looking forward to finish reading the whole Al-Quran during this Ramadhan, inshaAllah, aameen.

I also got fascinated by the series of Al-Quran Weekly summary by Nouman Ali as well, which we can watch from the 'you tube'. I was listening to them until Juz6 I think, this evening. Here's the link for Juz1 which then you could continue on listening to all until the last Juz.


So, what else are your preparations for Ramadhan this year...I mean your GOALS...?!? I'm sure you might have a plenty to achieve during these 30-days. Oh yeah, I have something nice to share! I just realized something new today...it is okay to reset@restart your 'goals'@new year's resolutions in anything that you wish to achieve this year again as well! (I mean reset it again during this holy month of Ramadhan!)

If you might had felt that the first half of this year was not in a favour for you or you felt less motivated or had any unfavourable reasons which were not as supportive towards your aspirations, you can always 'restart fresh' once again! In fact, you can always 'restart fresh' your goals at any month, if you wish! GOALS in life can always be 'refresh' at any time, if you need to do so. It is not only can be done once a year @ at the beginning of the new year. For me, I think it is better not to put restrictions to 'restart' your goals, dreams, aspirations, etc. :) That's what I feel. It is better to tell yourself this,so you will feel more at ease. By feeling like this you are able to pick up bits and pieces more easily to complete what you are 'focusing' on achieving in life and hereafter. Feeling 'renew' and 'refresh' is like sending your pc for a service to upgrade with new software systems. That's what you are giving yourself a chance to feel like.

Anyways, for this Ramadhan I still have a lot to learn....in fact way too much more I have to learn..especially understanding the teaching of Islam and also strengthening my 'iman'. All I can give is just sharing my piece of opinion which I hope can benefits to you as well. The good things come from Allah, and any unfavourable things are from my humble weaknesses as a human being. If you feel my opinion suits you, take it, if not, just leave it then.

Till we meet again in my next blog~ I hope you enjoy reading my blog and have a bless Ramadhan to you and your family. Good night and Salam.

Enjoy this song-Alhamdulillah by Maher Zain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment