Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Aaron...I love you~always and forever...

On 28th June 2016...early morning..you left us after few days of trying to survive. I was not able to write or say much in the memory for you...because I was not that strong anymore. Well, never been that strong since few years ago. Tomorrow, is festive season for us here...but this Ramadhan has really turned out to be something different than expected. However, must always look into the "bright sight" of everything, eventhough you feel like you can't but it is true...everything happens for a good reason or reasons. *sigh of relief*...learning to let go again and again. But, I still remember that night before I went to bed (trying to go to bed)...it goes something like this, "Aaron, I know it is painful for you to hold on...but if you can battle on to fight this, I wish you could. But I'm sure, being up there with our Creator, a much much beautiful place for you...if you can't hold on to this anymore, mummy pray the best for you." I can't bear looking at him and crying...not knowing which part is his hurting and what caused him not wanting to eat and sudden fever. Not wanting to force him to eat the med and food...because I've tried my best but....only God knows. But I'm glad that he find his peace without prolong suffering and gone with peace...with relief perhaps. And I'm sure he is very happy now with Aliff, Iszara Malissa and Bobboy~playing with new toys, chasing after butterflies and birds at a much much beautiful garden...looking at beautiful fishes in the stream...and much beautiful palace with luxurious tender loving care by the Angels, perhaps...no more pain, only happiness and great dine everyday. Yes, finally I'm at ease and feeling this relief. Finally today I'm able to have that smile in my heart. Looking at the skies, all looks so nice and blue ever more again. It was a day or 2 days before Aaron leaving us...when I was looking at the sky, the shapes sort of resembles Aliff, Malissa and Bobboy...nope, it wasn't a hallusination (wish I had taken the mobile to snap the shapes) but perhaps, it's the sign from the Universe consoling my curiousity or just it's like telling me, they are still looking down at me...(the shape was huge) far yet so near.

Ok then, since tomorrow is a festive season~Aidilfitri Celebration, for those who have the blessings of celebrating with the love ones who are supportive of you in anyways....hope you'll be spending your precious time with them with loads of happiness. But most of all, I'm thankful to the Creator for all that I still have~my love ones, while I still have them with me. Not too sure what to write much about love...still learning about this, lol...but love to family is 'mysterious and unique' to explain..bitter sweet pieces of memories, will still have to be treasured. Well, that's me...I'm sure you have your own much better stories to cherish.

Prince Mohd Aaron Billah...this is for you~ love you always now and forever more~

No comments:

Post a Comment