Monday, June 20, 2016

RIP....Princess Iszaara Melyssa~we love you always!

Today at 9.20am....you left us...Earlier at 5am I woke up and seeing you panting for your breathing...I don't know how to help..as we had brought you to see the Vet, 2 days in a row recently...previously, you had recover. But this time, maybe due to the weather changes, sudden drop of the temperature caused a lot of cats in my hometown getting flu, fever, caughs, etc.


Princess...there are not much words left to say..only recorded memories of you and your siblings kept on playing on my mind. There are few pictures of you left...funny how, I was thinking few weeks back, that you and your siblings should be fine now! And I was sighing a long breathe of relief. But, Allah loves you more....it is an epidemic I think, that stomache flu symptom...really terrible. Recalling back what that Makcik was telling me when I brought you to the clinic, half of my patient has blown away, when she said, it's that time of the year, where lots of cats died due to this virus. But yes....sorry Princess..wish I could do something better to save you. Mummy loves you always...and I hope you are happy up there with your little brothers, Aliff and Boboy~and the Angels. Sweet dreams...love.


No comments:

Post a Comment