Anyways, had quite a long day today..well, everyday same length just that...haha..I went up to another state (long journey) for a fulfilling discussion. Somehow, got me a little bit confuse here and there..but it's okay, no biggie.
Gosh, time runs out so fast these days..it's already 15th of July 2016...age is ticking...but it's fine!
Why do I say right now I need a miracle...well, I need few miracles actually. *gulp*
Been praying for the best start-up business for mid-year of 2016. Got few ideas to venture into. But somehow can't really decide on which one is the best to deal with. Eventhough it is nothing major to some people, it is indeed for me. It's a new fresh start...so as for me, every new beginning I would like it to have a good starting and last forever. I don't like to do things half way. Some people have the opportunities to just minggle with this and that for some reasons and if it doesn't work, heck yea, just start a new one.
But for me, I would like to try my best to keep all that I have started. Somehow, my event management business has not been operating for awhile...err, due to 'technical error'. lolz. It's pretty too much hassle in events, for me. But somehow I'm getting ideas about events as well, new start-up projects perhaps. Let's just kiv that for a sec.
All I'm thinking about now, take one step at a time...like gonna start a new venture..new office..that is travel. Then start to run back my event as well. Then at the same time another business that I've been wanting to do...or that business taraaa...movie productions?! hehe...inspiring back what I've studied in University..hoohooo
Geez..I am writing down here and do I really gonna do them? I wish I will and can. After all everything means well. hehe. Upons God's willing, insyaAllah, Aameen. We can hope for the best! At least the 'intention' is good. *wink*
Okay...these songs have been bugging my head for some reasons...maybe one got sort of quite related to this article. The rest, lets just leave them for the Universe to decide. Enjoy!!! See ya again soon!
Dunno why this song pops in my head while I was taking a shower this morning~haha..
Sounds good huh?!? "fate" I guess...well, that's a 'huge' subject to discuss in here, what do you guys think?! Any theory or opinions how do you view "fate"?
No comments:
Post a Comment