Monday, September 19, 2016

One of my favorite

Salam to all ,

I think it is nice to digest good energy every now and then....like the concerts! Yes! Especially your favorite singers and songs that 'touches' your heart......got some meaningful point in your life!

Yeup, Rihanna....isn't she pretty? She looks nice most of the times....of course depends on what she wears as well ~~~ but she herself is very talented and astounding beauty. Here are some of my favorite music videos of hers!

Watching all of these....wish I was at all of those concerts...watching live concerts!!! Yes! Live life to the fullest with the right people, of course ~~~~ tips to find right type of friends: easy for me now, look for their good hearts (really, how?), still wondering on this a bit....lol..but yes, a 'balance' type of persons are the best type of people to be with! Those who shares the same perspective and outlook in life......eventually, people end up with their most love one, and hang out with bunch of their good friends for good times! ;)

 
Dedicated to the X~lolz


The first song touches me in certain ways......not quite sure why...hmmn, I wonder who is this for...lalalaaa

But yes I just love concert...of course in overseas, where the singers can wear nice clothes and be themselves freely!~ 

 

I like this...


 

Drop the energy healings...this is great theraphy for me! lolz

 
Yes, I love diamonds! You're beautiful like DIAMONDS in the SKY ~ don't let anybody tells you otherwise N accept nothing less! Hmmn missing my ring~should start wearing back on those.... :)

 
This is gorgeous....the VS show, all beautiful ladies....amazing show huh?! Yes, I love this type of fashion show :) 

 

Lets travel to Rio....the songs so much relates to my life! Enjoy...you know who you are.....! That's the way love goes....

Isn't it easy to travel the world tour concerts...?!? Hahaha..hope you enjoyed! 




Watch your diet, watch your thoughts and say, watch who you mingle with, live your dreams for you can be anything you want in this life! And yes, it is one life to live here....make your own story, don't let them take away your dreams and love! Love and peace....till my next writing! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment